The countdown is on - curling officially begins Tuesday, October 11th! We are looking forward to kick off the season with the Pinty's Grand Slam of Curling happening October 4th - 9th. This season, we have made some changes to the league schedule to best accommodate our growing leagues, notable changes listed below:
• Rookie League and Adult Learn to Curl Beginner has moved to Monday nights - they will share the ice during the same time slot.
• Women's Recreational League will rotate every Monday with the Rookie League / Adult Learn to Curl Beginner between the 6:00pm and 8:30pm time slot.
• Open Doubles League has moved to Wednesday and will be introducing a double draw rotating between 6:30pm and 8:30pm every week.
• Special Olympics are coming back to fill the Sunday 4:00pm - 6:00pm weekly time slot.
• U12 and U18 Junior Program will share the same ice time on Wednesday from 4:15pm - 5:45pm