You’re invited to our Open House, Registration Night, and Annual General Meeting on Wednesday September 13th!
7pm: Open House & Registration
Learn about out our variety of programs for:
- Adults and youth
- Beginners and experienced players
- Daytime and evening availability
- Teams and individuals
Come meet our friendly members, staff, and volunteers. While we won’t have ice until October 2nd we can give you a tour of the facility and tell you all about what to expect.
We say this every season but this will truly be one of the best winters to experience curling as we get set to host the 2018 Ford World Women’s Curling Championship at Memorial Gardens in March in addition to having our sport exposed to the masses during the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Members
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Members of the North Bay Curling and Athletic Corporation will be held at the club room of the building known as the Granite Club in North Bay, in the city of North Bay, on Wednesday the thirteenth day of September at the hour of 6:00 pm, eastern daylight savings time, for the purpose of:
- President’s remarks.
- Receiving and considering the report of the Directors containing the Balance Sheet, Statement of Income, Statement of Cash Flow, and the Report of the Auditors.
- Confirming all acts, by-laws and proceedings of the Directors and Officers since the last Annual meeting of members.
- Transacting such further and other proceedings as may be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Dated at North Bay, Ontario the 30th day of August 2017 by the Board of Directors.
North Bay Granite Club
2624 Trout Lake Road
North Bay, ON P1B 7S7