Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Members of the North Bay Curling and Athletic Corporation will be held at the club room of the building known as the Granite Club in North Bay, in the city of North Bay, on Wednesday the twenty-fifth day of September at the hour of 6:00 pm, eastern daylight savings time, for the purpose of:
- President’s remarks.
- Confirming all acts, by-laws and proceedings of the Directors and Officers since the last Annual meeting of members.
- Receiving and considering the report of the Directors containing the Balance Sheet, Statement of Income, Statement of Cash Flow, and the Report of the Auditors.
- Appointment of auditors for the fiscal year 2019-20
- New Business
- Proposed revisions to the constitution for approval
- Presentation of proposed by-laws for approval
- Transacting such further and other proceedings as may be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Dated at North Bay, Ontario the 29th day of August 2019 by the Board of Directors.
For copies of the constitution presented at the Spring Annual General Meeting, please e-mail President Mark Brown at [email protected]. Hard copies are also available during Curling Club office hours.